TREMP | Singletrack Paradise
TREMP... you have probably heard about this place. If you haven't, then it's just a matter of time.
Situated in Catalunya, Spain. Tremp is the capital of Pallars Jussà, a region that belongs to the pre-Pyrenees in the province of Lleida. Shaped by the Noguera Pallaresa River, this area hosts a vast trail network, with an amazing mix of flowy and techy natural trails. From serpentine shaped rollercoasters, to never-ending rock slabs and boulders. The views never dissapoint, with the beautiful Sant Antoni reservoir on the background, it's hard to decide between focusing on the trail or taking a break and enjoying the magical surroundings.
This unique mountain biking gem has taken shape thanks to the amazing work done by associations like Territori Lo Podall (Tremp) and Trenkabikers (La Pobla de Segur), who have established a local culture of sustainable mountain biking, which benefits the local villages and businesses.
- Airport transfers from Barcelona (BCN) (2 hr 20 min drive)
- 75-80% shuttle assisted days
- 8-10 shuttles per day
- 2500-3500m of elevation loss per day
- Certified and professional MTB Guide
- Donation to the local trail building organizations included
- Hostal La Canonja
- Double Room for 1 person (double bed)
- Double Room for 2 persons and 2 single bed options available
- Safe garage storage for your bike
MARCH 24th - March 30th (2024)
6 nights, 4-5 riding days
- 24th: Arrival
- 25th-26th: Shuttle Assisted Rides
- 27th: Rest day (riding is optional)
- 28th-29th: Shuttle Assisted Rides
- 30th: Departure
990€ (Double Room x 1 person)
970€ (Single Bedroom x 1 person)
890€ (Shared Double Room x 2 persons)