Moderate to experienced level – 5h and 26 or 33 km of sensations with 950m altitude – Spectacular views
This tour is in the area of Lluc – Bike transport €10,-
You cycle regularly at home for 40-50 kms and are in good shape. You are aware that cycling requires more energy when its 35 Degrees. You are confident in your mountain bike skills. Do you like rough and slippery trails and do not block your brakes on these trails? Riding on rocky, stony, rooty and technical single trails should be easy for you. You enjoy cycling through forest and tackle obstacles with a smile!
POINTS OF INTEREST:
This is mountain biking at it’s very best!
- one of the absolute best Mountain bike rides on the island!
- Cycle along Mallorca’s wide Serra de Tramuntana mountain range
- Start through the narrow alleyways of Pollença, an ancient Roman city
- Off-road ride on gravel and rocky trails, steady ascend through switchbacks, speed downhill on gravel and forest roads
- 26 hairpins bends through oak forest
- Downhill in serpentines, a full 30 minutes of raging adrenaline!
- Cheeky shortcuts, a single track through the forest
- High plateaus with impressive olive and carob trees with the highest point at approximately 600 m. in altitude
- Visit the first monastery on the island built in the 13th century, locally called the sacred forestof Prehistory. Their almond cake is a killer!
- Cycle on an old pilgrim’s path made up of loose gravel and stones, an ancient route to the monastery and walked by thousands of devotees since the 13th One of the highlights of this tour.
- Pass fields and gardens as you cycle 4 kms on gravel and asphalt roads
- Flowing trail with naturally formed berms and a few rough parts
- Feel like you ride in Alps, surrounded by mountain tops
Basic experience and good fitness – 40 to 60 km and 7 hours experience with 800m altitude
This tour is in the area of Arta – Bike transport €10,-
You are a regular mountain biker and have some MTB experience. You’re comfortable with keeping balance, braking and using the gears. You like to ride under a wide open sky with panoramic views and discover hidden beaches. In summer with hot temperatures, this tour requires a good fitness level. Remember that riding in heat requires more energy then in cold weather.
Tip: Our MTB Riding Skills Day course teaches you the basics and gives you more confidence and joy on the bike!
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Cycle from the ancient town Artà to a beautiful nature reserve, Parc Natural Llevant
- Easy-to-ride gravel paths both ascending and descending, uphill challenges to the Puig de Tudossa plateau
- Alternating ups, downs, bushland, coarse gravel and rocky terrain
- Absolutely breathtaking view over the entire bay of Alcudia, the backcountry and the Tramuntana mountains at 400 metres in altitude. Sensational!
- Fly through a single track and end up at a deserted bay with beautiful white sandy beach and crystal clear waters
- Feel inspired with the sight of the glittery, blue Mediterranean Sea during our entire descent
- Take a swim at an extraordinary bay with white sandy beach and tropical-like turquoise sea
- Get ready for some testing uphills, descend on a clean and moderately easy but fast track down, and easy pedaling along the coast
- Viewpoint at the ‘Albarca’ watchtower, a historical tower that protected Mallorca against pirates since the 13th century
- This tour has no shade or forest, the green vegetation is low, giving a spacious feel and wide perspective. The nature in Arta is unique compared to the nature on other parts of the island .
Experienced adventure – 30 km and 5h of fun with 650m altitude with amazing views
This tour is in the area of Alcudia
This mountain bike tour can fit different levels of riders. Whether you are a recreational rider or an experienced cyclist, this guided tour offers options for all. You are in good shape and sport regularly at home. You are in control of the mountain bike on technical single trails, gravel and loose surfaces. You ride easily on paths with slippery stones and over rough areas. You don’t slip when riding on steep trails with loose gravel and sand. Ready? Set……GO!
Tip: Our Riding Skills Day course teaches you the basics and gives you more confidence and joy on the bike!
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- one of our favourite mountain bike tours!
- epic ride with spectaculair surroundings! unique riding route along the coast with gorgeous bays and fabulous views from the cliffs at Joan Bay
- fast flowing downhill through overgrown parts of dense woods
- refreshing break; dive off a cliff right into the cooling sea! Exhilarating!
- many trail options so the level of your tour can be altered any moment depending on your strength, skills and group energy!
- perfect area to work on your skills
- path through pine forest with short but steep climb to Coll Baix
- trail of loose gravel and bumpy rocks on the downs
- Lunch at cool, local hang-out for surfers. Feel the island vibe!
But… this is not all we offer!
Besides the tours listed above we offer
- Personalised tour with alternative routes or distances.
- Private transport to beginning of trails. For those short on time or efforts, we can minimize the distance to be cycled on paved roads before reaching the mountains.
- Private tours to ensure you get exactly what YOU want!